Work is the primary method of earning money in Welcome to Bloxburg. Each job earns players a different amount of money. The player will earn money every time they complete a task. Upon completing a set number of tasks, the player will be promoted, and earn more money per task. In order to actually receive the money, the player will cash out a paycheck once they leave their working environment. The check states the amount of money a player earned, their username and job. Players will earn an Excellence Award when they reach level 50 in a single job.
There are currently twelve jobs in the game.
- Main article: Cashier (BFF)
Cashier (BFF) is one of the 2 jobs available at BFF.
Cashier (Bloxy Burgers)
- Main article: Cashier (Bloxy Burgers)
Cashier (Bloxy Burgers) is the only job currently available at Bloxy Burgers.
- Main article: Delivery Person
The Delivery Person is one of the two jobs available at Pizza Planet.
- Main article: Fisherman
- Main article: Hairdresser
- Main article: Janitor
- Main article: Mechanic
- Main article: Miner
- Main article: Pizza Baker
- Main article: Seller
- Main article: Stocker
- Main article: Woodcutter
Trivia and Tips
- The higher one's mood is, the higher they get paid.
- Because of this, it is helpful to work in a great mood and then proceed to work until the player's mood begins to drop to a lower level.
- If one mood is below 80% but all are above 46%, the player will receive the amount of cash they would have received if they were in Great mood last level; i.e. if the player has a mood at the range of 46%-80% and they receive $33 working in a Great mood this level while having received $30 last level, they would only get $30 instead of $33.
- There is no limit to how many jobs one can have at once.
- It is advisable to try out each job and then select the one that is right. If one changes their mind later, it will be difficult to achieve the level they had in their previous one.
- Back in earlier versions of Welcome to Bloxburg, one could only have one job, and in order to switch jobs, one must quit their current job which would result in losing all of the job's progress.
- The "Excellent Employee" gamepass will increase the amount of cash earned, as well as the rate by which the player gets promoted.
- As of v0.7.0, players within proximity of players in their friends list will earn the "Close Friends" status effect, effectively halving the mood depletion rate. Players should try to work with their friends and use this to their advantage!
- All checks will be signed by "Mr. Blox."
- The signature is written with handwriting while the rest of the check isn't.
- Checks provide the real-life day, in real time.
- The check is written like a real-life check.
- Players can stop working at their job if they walk away from the area where the job takes place.
- When the player gets a paycheck, a "Ta-daaa!" sound effect plays.
- At a point in time if you went to.Mike's Motors to work , you wouldn't lose any progress in other jobs