This article lists upcoming features and assets coming to Welcome to Bloxburg in future updates. Everything written in this article is based on popular community speculation and may not be accurate to these future updates. All information on this article is made to be as accurate as possible. To visit updates that have already been released, click here.
- The removal of the Halloween/Autumn items.
- May see a few new build Mode items
This section displays confirmed plans for upcoming features in future updates of Welcome to Bloxburg. These features may not be implemented soon, but are in the works for an implementation in the future.
- Full Release of Welcome to Bloxburg
- Welcome to Bloxburg is currently in its beta stage of development, and will be publicly released in the future. This will likely mean that the game will be free to play and many bugs or glitches will be cleaned out.
- Many essential features for the game will be added in its beta stage.
- There is no set release date for Welcome to Bloxburg, however many speculate it will be publicly available in a few years.
- Holiday Updates
- Skills Expansion
- Crafting is a skill that is not implemented into the game, but its progress UI can be found in the game. This skill will likely be related to users creating their own items without having to buy them.
- Programming is also a skill that is also not implemented into the game, but its progress UI can be found in the game. This skill will likely be related to users creating code for various programs on computers.
- There are likely other skills in development, like skills being associated for certain buildings or items releasing in a future update. However, it is likely that Crafting and Programming are the priority. There is no set release date for these skills.
- Voice Chat
- Sometime in the next few months, Welcome to Bloxburg will introduce voice chat, as with all other Roblox games. There is some speculation that voice chat may be implemented in a unique way, but it is unknown.
- Roleplaying Expansion
- Coeptus will be focusing on expanding roleplay options to players, such as more interactive items and buildings to roleplay with.
- A school building is in development, while there is not much known about it, this will likely be a building in the center of the city that players may be able to roleplay as students and teachers as. This could also be associated with some skills or jobs.
- Pets are also in development, there is nothing known about pets, but many speculate it will be different and unique, unlike other games with their implementation of pets.
|“||While a school building and pets are both planned features, Coeptus has been focused on bigger priorities. I wouldn't expect these updates any time soon.||”|
–Mikedop, 11/12/2018 on the Welcome to Bloxburg Roblox Group