In Welcome to Bloxburg, players must pay house bills every few days. The house bills can be paid at the mailbox or in the house menu.
The bills are charged based on your house value. For regular members, this value can be calculated by 0.6% (0.006) of the total house value. House bills are calculated by 0.3% (0.003) for premium members.
If the player does not pay their bills for a short period of time, their water and electricity will be shut down. Their water/electricity services will not be restored until you pay your bills.
- Unlike real life, turning off all the electricity on your home does not affect bills at all. Instead, only the value of the home affects the bills.
- The player will receive new house bills every week in-game , or 2 hours and 48 minutes in real time.
- Bills can be automatically paid. To enable this, go to your options and toggle "Automatically Pay Bills".
- Unpaid bills will increase in price if further value is added to your home.
- Not paying the bills will not drain your pool.
- If the player continues to use an item dependent on power when it is shut off, they will continue to use the item despite the lack of power until they choose to stop using it.
- Buying the Premium Gamepass is the only way to reduce the bills without deleting existing items.