Gamepasses are special features that are bought with Robux and give players special advantages while playing Welcome to Bloxburg, such as extra money while working, building more than one level and more. These gamepasses prices ranges from R$100 to R$400.
This section displays a summary of all the gamepasses that players can purchase in Welcome to Bloxburg.
|Excellent Employee||Makes players a truly excellent employee, increasing both your earnings and how often you get promoted.||R$300||Players with Excellent Employee receive extra pay while working.|
|Premium||As a Premium member you get: halved bills, double daily rewards, a special nametag, increased donation limit and the ability to choose your plot!||R$400||Players with Premium receive a variety of exclusive features, including a unique nametag and bigger daily rewards.|
|Multiple Floors||Allows you to build up to 5 floors and make your house even more awesome.||R$300||Players with Multiple Floors unlock the ability to build above the first level. They can build up to the fifth level.|
|Unlocked Stereo||Allows you to play any custom Roblox Sound in-game, create custom playlists, access vehicle radios and use the DJ booth at BEAT.||Offsale (Formerly R$400)||Players with Unlocked Stereo unlock the ability to stream audio on various electronics and vehicles across the city of Bloxburg.|
|Advanced Placing||Allows you to place objects without collision checks in Build Mode, which means that they can be placed inside each other. This gamepass also allows you to custom place beams, strings, and light strings and allows you to use the resize tool.||R$200||Players with Advanced Placement unlock special abilities to accurately place items in Build Mode. As of 0.9.6, scaling is available for players with advanced placement!|
|Large Plot||Increases the size of your plots to 50x50, making it possible to build even bigger houses.||R$250||Players with Large Plot receive a larger plot grid. This plot grid increases to 50x50 from the standard 30x30 grid.|
|Basements||Allows you to build basements.||R$100||Players with Basements unlock the ability to build underneath the first level.|
- Purchasing the Premium gamepass awards the player with a Premium Trophy which can be used to decorate their house. This trophy can be repainted in Build Mode.
- It is also the only trophy obtainable by a gamepass.
- The Premium gamepass is the only gamepass that is subject to guaranteed change in the future.
- The Multiple Floors gamepass used to only allow players to build a maximum of three floors before the release of Version 0.8.0.
- For a brief period in the Summer of 2019, there was a glitch where players did not need the Advanced Placing gamepass to place objects without collision checks. The glitch occurred by redoing and placing two objects at the same time. This glitch has since been patched in later versions of Welcome to Bloxburg.
- The Unlocked Stereo gamepass became offsale on March 9, 2022. This was because of Roblox that only allows audio made by the game creator to be played.
- Players will need to spend R$1,700 to access every single gamepass feature in the game.