|“||Used for easy floor building. Generate entire floor for an entire room with a single click, or choose manual placement for extra control!||”|
The Floor can be bought from Build Mode for $4 per square of floor. Similar to Roof, the player can automatically place Floors in a room. However, for further precision, the player is able to manually select points to place down a custom floor. Using the paint tool, you can change the material and color of a floor to make a house theme.
Tips & Tricks
- If you manually place a floor with a texture (suggested some type of wood planks), and then repeat to add another floor in the area you just placed the floor (following the same pattern) you can make a different type of floor with more detail.
- Place a floor in rectangles to avoid glitches.
- Floors and Paths can intersect each other.
- In the Version 0.8.5 and Version 0.8.6 updates, items could be placed on roofs, allowing roofs to become flooring. Prior to this, players required a floor to build 2nd/3rd/4th/5th floors.
- Instead of using paths now people use flooring to create a path to their house
|Build||Basements • Basic Shapes • Blockbux • Chimneys • Doors • Fence Gates • Fences • Fireplaces • Floor • Garden • Mailboxes • Paths • Pillars • Pools • Roof • Stairs • Structural • Trash • Vehicles • Wall Trim • Walls • Windows|
|Decorate||Appliances • Baby & Kids • Beds • Blockbux • Cabinets • Carpets • Chairs • Comfort • Counters • Curtains • Decorations • Electronics • Garden • Household • Instruments • Lighting • Plumbing • Pool Items • Storage • Tables • Training • Vehicles|