Crafting has been confirmed to release in a future update and parts of the Welcome to Bloxburg community have shared their speculation on what could come with the crafting skill.
- A common theory among the community is that it will involve creating furniture using a crafting bench or tools. Furniture could be added to the players inventory for later use.
- It's also possible that unique furniture could be obtained through Crafting. (Meaning that items you craft with this skill cannot be purchased in Build Mode.)
- Crafting may be a way for players who do not have a lot of money in the game to create furniture at a lower cost, thus being a great money-saver tool.
- Crafting may be a repairing skill, and, similar to Sims, the player could be able to repair broken appliances with varying levels of success results.
- Evidence supporting this is the "Reliability" Rating when you buy the appliance.
- Judging from the trophy, it is possible that crafting could require a screwdriver and similar tools.
- Crafting may be scrapped in development altogether.
- It is unknown why the Crafting skill's UI is implemented in the game.
|In Game||Athletic • Writing • Intelligence • Cooking • Gaming • Gardening • Music • Painting|
|Planned||Crafting • Programming|