The Beach is a location in Bloxburg. Players can sit in lounge chairs and make sandcastles, which leads into a large body of water, where players can swim in the water. Across the beach, there is a ferris wheel and Ben's Ice Cream.
- During Autumn and Winter, the lounge chairs and ability to create sandcastles are removed. However, players can still swim in the water.
- The Giant Seashell are located in the body of water attached to the beach.
- Players can view the beach from the Observatory.
- Players can fall off the map if they swim too far out in the ocean.
- It is unknown why the development team have not added a barrier at the end.
- The umbrellas on the beach can also be found in Build Mode, and they are known as Beach Umbrellas.
- Players can see underneath the map if they glide with a glider to the end of the ocean.
|City of Bloxburg|
|Job Locations||Ben's Ice Cream • Bloxburg Fresh Food • Bloxy Burgers • Green Clean • Lovely Lumber • Mike's Motors • Pizza Planet • Stylez Hair Studio • The Bloxburg Cave • The Fishing Hut|
|General Locations||Beach • Beat Nightclub • Bloxburg City Hall • Bloxburg Gym • Bloxburg Highway • Campsite • Fancy Furniture • Ferris Wheel • Gazblox • Gliding Range • House • Mountain • Observatory • Parking Garage • Tunnel|
|Holiday Locations||Boomer's Fireworks • Graveyard • Ice Skating Rink • Plenty O’ Pumpkins • Santa Photo-Op • Sledding Hut • So Sweet • Tom's Tree Lot • Plenty O' Pumpkins & Orchard|
|Removed Locations||RB Battles Maze|